Visit my Tumblr Page at http://theprofessorofreason.tumblr.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An Update

I have not had much time to write a new book review lately, because my schooling must take priority over private reading and internet fun. However, I have read things and have some things on my list to read.

In the recent months, I have noticed that some of my beliefs are fundamentally different from the New Atheist movement, and have been researching many issues such as free will, metaphysics, and so forth. So, some of the upcoming book reviews will reflect that.


Some titles you can expect to see in future reviews are:

The Reason Driven Life by Robert M. Price
The Evolution of God by Robert Wright
Free Will: The Scandal In Philosophy by Bob Doyle
Who's In Charge?: Free Will and the Science of the Brain by Michael Gazzaniga
The video documentary Nietzsche and the Nazis by Stephen Hicks
The Problems of Philosophy by Betrand Russell
and perhaps other things. I am not commited to writing reviews in that order, but those are some books on my current reading list.

The blog is not dead, so stay tuned for further updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment